Inclusionists Are Exclusive

Just a quick post to share a concern. It seems that the more the politically correct people of the world preach tolerance and acceptance, the more they become hateful and disrespectful toward opposing views. It amazes me that the very people who say that we must accept others for who they are will not accept conservatives for who they are.

Jan Morgan, a conservative news commentator, recently posted this on her facebook wall in response to a barrage of nasty comments and threats:
I will not tolerate people on my wall disrespecting me by calling me names and I will not allow people to come on my walls and state something as fact when I know the information is erroneous. 
This wall is NOT A debate forum.
It is my wall. IT IS TO BE RESPECTED AS IF YOU WERE A GUEST IN MY HOME.. and I retain the right to determine who will be my guests.
I think it is some good advice. Learn to treat others with respect even on facebook. Treat their wall as if it is their home and you are a guest there. Nobody should be bullied on social media even if you do not agree with what they say.

Since when have we become a country that hates people because they have different opinions than our own. America has always been a country based on freedoms. If you do not like what somebody else has to say on facebook about religion, politics, family, etc., you can always choose to unfriend them, leave their group, hide their posts, or simply ignore them.

I do not subscribe to liberal news commentators because I know that I will not agree with their views. If I did, it is not my place to harass them by posting vicious, spiteful, hateful comments about them or their views. Grow up America and stop acting like animals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper