Keeping Ahead of the Children



I have been helping my sons put together a website to use for their weekly video webcast. They record the video on Thursday evenings during our Praise Team rehearsal. My eldest has been putting the audio on i-tunes under their show name "Random Random," but has not been able to get the video converted to MP4 format without spending money on a converter program (something we cannot do at this time).
After preparing the website for him, he decided to just use YouTube. I have had an account on YouTube since December so I could share our Living Christmas Tree videos, but have never taken the time to upload them. Yesterday, my son opens his account, changes the design and uploads their first episodes. This, of course, makes me feel outdated, so I decide to work on my YouTube tonight.
You can visit my Youtube site at: http://www.youtube.com/poolehall. The only videos right now are of our Living Christmas Tree.
You visit my sons' at: http://www.youtube.com/callmebob50. Their site has silly podcasts with thier friend, Nick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper