Proud Parents

Our twelve year old son has been exploring the internet for many years with our watchful eyes on what he is doing. Since he has been exploring YouTube lately, I have been even more diligent in keeping an eye on what he is up to. I was very surprised to see the following comments that he left following one of the videos (and this from a boy who hates to do his writing assignments for school and never likes to talk about what he is learning in church).

I was very impressed that he even made a point of letting one of the anti-religious commenters know that he disagreed with a negative comment made by another, so-called, Christian. I have left the link to the video intact so you can see the comments he was responding to, but I want to caution parents that some of the comments are not appropriate for children.

COMMENTS LEFT BY OUR SON ON YOUTUBE:

Thousand Foot Krutch - Falls Apart
ninjahobo... He Has Changed My LIFE! Just Pray And Ask Him What He Wants You To Do In Life, It Will Be Good At The End In Heaven If Nothing Else (7 hours ago)

He Does Love Everyone, He Is Not Picky. Some People DO believe He Doesn't Care, But He Does Care For EVERYONE. Ok, Reply If You Have Another Question. (7 hours ago)

Look, I Disagree That Your "Garbage" But God DOES Care. He Wanted Too See If We Would CHOOSE To Follow Him, Instead Of Forcing Us. I Pray You Will Decide To Follow Him. (1 day ago)

Look, I Disagree That Your "Garbage" But God DOES Care. He Wanted Too See If We Would CHOOSE To Follow Him, Instead Of Forcing Us. I Pray You Will Decide To Follow Him. (1 day ago)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper