Obama Says "It's not fair"

I couldn't help but think about the many times children whine and say, "It's not fair." That is exactly what Obama sounded like in the debate Tuesday evening when he continually complained that "it's not fair" that hardworking men and women make more money than other Americans. "It's not fair" that the top 3% pay more than 50% of the taxes or that the top 5% pay nearly 80% of the tax. "It's not fair" that the people who do not pay any taxes do not get more money from those wealthy.

Well, I happen to be one of those people who have never made enough to pay taxes. I always get everything I have paidback except for my social security payments. And I do not believe that the wealthy people in my community should be giving me more of their money. Who raised all of these whining brats who want things that they did not work for and demand that the government take care of all of their needs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper