Music History Timeline

I never realized how popular a music history website could be. Almost 20 years ago, a few friends worked with me to put together a specialized music history timeline. It started with just the basics: composers and major works. After several years of work it had grown to a multi-category timeline. The final design included world events, music theory and treatises, musical forms and styles, composers, major works and hymnological information.

Now thousands of music students use my online timeline of music history and hymnology, The Classical Score. I frequently get emails from organizations, schools, orchestras, students, etc., who have found the site useful for them and want permission to use it in one of their projects. I am thrilled that people find the work of my friends and myself useful. Fortunately I generally make just enough money from the google ads to pay for my website expenses each year so that I can continue to provide this service free of charge. Visit today and see what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper