Concert Memories

I was thinking about the live concerts I have attended in my life and thought I would jot them down here. Share your own list.
  1. Point of Grace
  2. Chris Sligh
  3. Joel Engle
  4. Denver and the Mile High Orchestra
  5. Michael W. Smith
  6. dc Talk
  7. Canadian Brass
  8. Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (I actually sang in their chorale once and with a choir accompanied by their chamber ensemble several times)
  9. Sandi Patty
  10. Michael Card
  11. David Phelps
  12. 4 Him
  13. Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
  14. Carmen
  15. Todd Proctor
  16. Mark Lowery
  17. Phillips, Craig and Dean
  18. Al Denson
  19. David Meece
  20. Wayne Watson
  21. Petra
  22. Ken Medema
  23. Israel Houghton
  24. Empire Brass Quintet
  25. Shelley Jennings
  26. Amy Grant
  27. Wynton Marsalis
I have only listed the ones that I bought tickets to see or that were part of a music conference week. There may be some I have forgotten about. I have also been to about five off-Broadway musicals. I would love to actually see a real Broadway musical now that I live so close to New York, but unless they are available at Redbox prices I doubt that will ever happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper