Government Motors Bailout

I am not a politician. I do not understand how much $30 billion is, so I broke it down into a number I could better understand.

GM is getting $82 million per day for the next year. No, still too big of a number.

GM is getting $8 million per day for the next 10 years. No, still too big of a number.

GM is getting just over $800,000 per day for the next 100 years. Getting closer. That amount could buy 10 houses like our house in Florida. Maybe somebody from GM would like to buy it?

GM is getting $41,095.89 per day for the next 2000 years. That is more per day than a starting school teacher makes in an entire year.

GM is getting $100 from every man, woman and child who lives in the US. I don't know about you, but I do not have an additional $400 to give to the government so they can buy GM. And this is just one of the many multi-billion dollar bailouts that the new government has given out.

Comments

LaVerne said…
Maybe Mr. Obama would like to purchase a Florida vacation home, hummm.....

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper