Sick Sales Gimmic

I stopped by Five Below with my boys today and saw a George W. Bush voodoo doll kit. I could not believe that the liberals in this country could have so much hatred toward a president that they would stoop to such a demented franchising scheme. The box shows images of pins being pushed into the doll which had the head of former president George W. Bush.

Could you imagine what would happen if conservatives were to come out with a Barack Hussein Obama voodoo doll kit? I can almost hear the screaming liberals claiming racism. I can envision the mainstream media doing their best to crucify the entire conservative movement over just such a cheap merchandising ploy. I can imagine the lawsuits against the corporation that distributed the doll. The liberals would claim that the company was promoting harm toward the president of the country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper