Blogging Anniversary

It has been five years since I started blogging (August 10, 2006). I wish I could pull an Oprah and tell all of my readers, "You get a car, and you get a car, and you get a car!" But, don't hold your breath waiting for anything like that. Although, I do want you to know that I appreciate all twenty of you who are bold enough to admit you read this blog. Or at least the one person who has been reading it for the past 5 years (my wife), whether she wanted to or not.

Blogging is not something that comes natural to me. I only kept a journal one summer in my life. However, I did spend much of my spare time writing throughout my years of middle and high school. It was amazing how much free time I found during classes to write skits, poems, song lyrics, and more. I still enjoy writing and have thousands of such things clogging up my file cabinets and the documents folder on my computer.

I believe that the thing I like the most about blogging is that it gives every individual an opportunity to share with others opinions, information and creativity. If the blog doesn't interest people, they can simply ignore it. I hope that I can continue to provide something worthwhile to the reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper