Something Old, Something New

No, I am not getting married or reminiscing about marriage or working with a couple in premarital counseling or anything else to do with marriage. But I have created something new to share something old. Actually, several somethings old to be more specific.

On my Blog, I have added some pages with some samples of dramatic sketches, poetry and hymns that I have written over the years. I decided that the hundreds and hundreds of files that I have saved on my computer are just sitting there getting dusty. Well, not actually getting dusty because that would be bad for a computer harddrive.

So I decided to share them with everyone. None of these have been previously published, so they are royalty free. I just ask that you make sure credit and copyright information is used whenever you find something useful for your church or ministry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper