New Blog Site

I have started a new blog for Pastors and Church Leaders, called The Poole HallI made the decision to start a new blog because this one was too eclectic with posts about family, worship, leadership, bible studies, politics, and more. I will continue to use the this blog, but the new location will be designed more for ministry posts. I have some big plans for my new blog and I hope that you will find it useful for your ministries.

While I may not always stick to this format, I mapped out the following goals for The Poole Hall:
  • Meet Me Monday - I want to share with you some key individuals inside my sphere of ministry. I will attempt to give you some information about them and why they have influenced my ministry. I will also ask you to join me in praying for them, their families, and their ministries. [Note: I have already posted the first Meet Me Monday article, click here to read]
  • Testimony Tuesday - I would like to have a post each Tuesday with a testimony from one of you. How has God made a difference in your life? What is He currently doing? Share His goodness with others so that we can all rejoice in His greatness.
  • Weekly Wrap Wednesday - This is where I plan to share what is going on in the world of ministry. Gathering together articles and ideas from ministry leaders, movers and shakers, and sometimes those hidden gems that need to be brought to light.
  • Teaser Thursday - Any good story needs to have some sound bites that tease you into wanting more. The story we share on Sundays come from the best collection of books available: God's Word. This is where I plan to give you a little info on what to expect on Sunday.
  • Focus Friday - I wanted to have one day where I could focus on any area of ministry: worship, missions, evangelism, discipleship, families, men, women, children, youth, senior adults, fellowship, you name it.
I hope that you will partner with me on this new journey in my own ministry. Share my posts with your friends, family, or church leaders. Comment on posts to help us learn and grow in our own understanding. And send your suggestions, testimonies, and submissions to me at The Poole Hall (poolehall @ gmail.com).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper