Who I Would Not Vote For

Just in case anybody cares, I thought I would post some of the issues that concern me when voting. I will never vote for any politician who:

  1. Is more concerned about the horn-rimmed-snowy-mole-woodpecker-rat than they are about the well being of humans.
  2. Will allow China, Russia, Cuba and Mexico to drill off our shores but prohibit America from doing so.
  3. Favors giving welfare, medical benefits and education funds to those who enter our country illegally (in other words, criminals).
  4. Believes that we must be tolerant of every religion except Christianity.
  5. Cannot realize that the average temperature on Mars has also been increasing and there are no SUVs or flatulent cows to be found there.
  6. Favors killing innocent unborn children but is opposed to killing guilty murderers.
  7. Believes we should give terrorists the same rights as our own citizens.
  8. Thinks that increasing taxes on the wealthiest people won’t increase the costs to everyone else.
  9. Believes that judges have a duty to create new laws to protect people.
  10. Thinks that the government has an obligation to take care of our every need.

I am sure that there are many more just as valid issues, but these were the ones I thought about as I was relaxing for a few minutes today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper