Scrim Screens

Thanks to my friends at Kempke's Music my church was able to make scrim screens. What are they and what are they used for? They can actually be any size or shape, but they are used to catch lights so that you can enhance the worship service with visual worship. We used spandex material for the screens. We had the polished aluminum sanded to give it a rough texture so that the light will not reflect off of the metal.

My friend Jim Drake uses visual worship in his church and has some great examples of these on his blog. Here are some photos that Kempke's sent to us. Hope they help others as they move to more visual worship.



Comments

Jim Drake said…
Hey---thanks for the shout out! I'll be more aware of what I write if you're pointing me out!

Did you see these @ Kempkes? Also check out my friend Doroty Holland (designingforphilistines.blogspot.com)

She has a whole Flickr account dedicated to stage visuals.

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper