Game Day Fever

The following is fictional, but wouldn't it be great if it were true.

Adam: Hey, John, this is Adam returning your call. You really missed it today. Oh, man, you should have been there.

John: I know. I tried to catch it on the radio, but I only got to hear the last half. If only I didn't have to work every Sunday.

Adam: Hey, I TIVO'ed it. If you want to come by tonight we can watch it again. It was the most incredible, unbelievable experience of my life. I certainly wouldn't mind watching it again.

John: You bet. I'll bring some snacks over. Hey, I could wear the jersey I got for Christmas.

Adam: Absapositvely. I wore mine today. Matter of fact, the whole place was purple today.

John: Man! I have got to get my hours changed. I just cannot miss another one.

Adam: Your hours do really stink, but at least we can scream and shout and sing together tonight. My place for the best instant replay yet.

John: Thanks, man. See you soon.

Adam: All right. And don't forget to bring your bible. The pastor was really hammering folks who came without them today.

John: I heard that part. Thanks again for inviting me over to watch the service. I can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper