Behind the Scenes

I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes and happenings from behind the scenes of The Christmas Post musical being performed at our church this Christmas season. The names have been withheld to protect the guilty.

  • From a teenage boy: "I need help putting on my makeup!"
  • From a preteen boy: "Do I really need makeup? Aren't I pretty enough already?"
  • "Does she look old enough?"
  • From a male cast member to another male cast member: "That shade of makeup suits you."
  • "Don't you need to put some makeup on your head, too?"
  • "I am so sick of donuts."
  • From a male non-cast member to a male cast member after he left the makeup area: "You look sweet."
  • "Can you text me that picture?"
  • From a male cast member: "I am going in here. I don't want someone taking a picture of me putting on makeup."
  • "Does this make me look fat?" Yes, even in the theatre you get this question.
  • On opening night just before the program starts: "I don't remember my first line!"
  • "Do you have to talk like that?" "Oh, aye. I need to stay in character."
  • A little girl to two teen cast members: "Is she your girlfriend?"
  • "I don't think I am ready for today." And many other quotes from the play.
  • From a mother to her son: "Don't you dare ding onstage" as he mutes his phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper