Not Exactly a Masterpiece

I did not blog this past weekend because I have been painting. No, not like Rembrandt. Maybe like Michelangelo, although I think the Sistine Chapel was slightly more artistic than my work. My work could best be described as suitable for the toilet. Literally.

Our boys have wanted to have a SpongeBob Squarepants bathroom ever since they first saw the SpongeBob toilet seat cover at a Walmart.

We found the SpongeBob border, SpongeBob hands-free trashcan and SpongeBob handtowel all at Walmart as well. Wendy put the border on and is very proud of her first wallpapering experience.

The SpongeBob toys are from Burger King. The lighthouse is something I made from ceramic and painted in 1981. It won first place in a county fair. There is a little light inside that lights up the windows and beacon. Wendy made the lifesaver out of a styrofoam ring, ribbon and yellow rope. She actually made two, the other one is over the toilet.

The den is our next big painting project. There is a theme for it also...birdhouses.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow mashallh:)

ilove Spongebob...

thanx..

rouna..

from kuwait :)
Anonymous said…
i really love spongebob alot! my 4and 5 yr old room is all spongebob and im building a really cool doll house and the kids room is also spongebob i saved the paint and im paintin it exavtly like their room!i found little stickers from the dollar store that looks just their border its so fun!!!!!!
D sch said…
love spongebob so much! my 4 and 5yr old room is all spongebob and im building a really cool doll house and the kids room will also be spongebob i saved all the paint from when me and my husband did their room it looks really neat.
Unknown said…
I am amazed that this post was my most viewed post of all. Guess SpongeBob is very popular.

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper