Yes...I am blogging

I have always been the techno geek in the family, yet I have been lagging behind lately. My son has been learning HTML programming and has his own website and then suddenly I find out that my wife has her own blog. Sooooo, I guess it is time I get more wired.

I hope to keep this updated with some good tidbits about music and worship in general. I am the Minister of Music and Worship at Oak Grove Baptist Church in Bel Air, Maryland. I am daily working with creative individuals and hope that some of our enlightenments will be of interest to others.

Forgive me if I occasionally go on a rant about something controversial. Most creative people have very strong opinions and we sometimes just have to let it all out.

Check out my Music History and Hymnology Timeline.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper