Opening Night Reviews and Such

Well, we finished our first performance. There were a few little mishaps, but nothing major. Everyone did a wonderful job.

Based on the attendance/comment cards turned in: we had three (3) people accept Christ as their Lord and forty (40) plus people rededicate their lives to Christ. We did not have any negative comments. We did have three comments from people who liked the program but wished we would do our Living Christmas Tree again and two comments from people who wanted to hear the Oak Grove Quartet. Guess you cannot please everyone.

Here is a sampling of comments:
  • Tonight's performance was beautifully done and has touched my heart. It has prepared me for the holiday season and is the main reason we celebrate Christmas.
  • I have been to everyone of [your] programs. I have loved every one of them. It was the best show ever. It was awesome. I loved it.
  • Great performance. Enjoyed very much.
  • Wonderful show. Thanks for the blessing. May God continue to bless the ministry here at Oak Grove.
  • Handbells keep raising the bar each year. Appreciated the message of Jesus' birth presented in an enjoyable way.
  • One Bethlehem Night was very touching. I enjoyed the play very much and your cast was fabulous.
  • I enjoyed the new program. I applaud the cast.
  • Oh! What a blessing we received coming to your program.
  • I enjoyed the program. I will try to get here next year and bring more friends.
  • This was the first time I learned about Christ. I was inspired by you and now I'm going to learn more about Christ. It was my third time seeing a play. My family was expecting the Living Christmas Tee, but I thought this was way better. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper