Second Night Reviews

Another great night with some very encouraging comments shared. We had one (1) person indicate that they accepted Christ as Lord and over forty (40) indicate that they had rededicated their loves to Christ. We again had five (5) people indicate that they wanted us to bring the Tree back, but only one person signed theirs and they also said they thought the musical was wonderful. Here are some samples of the comments:
  • We have always enjoyed the Living Christmas Tree. This new tradition was wonderfully done.
  • Awesome performance. Such amazing talent you have in your congregation.
  • What a wonderful way to spread God's promise-One Bethlehem Night is beautifully done.
  • The program was absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
  • Awesome, but mostly God honoring.
  • I loved it as much as the Living Christmas Tree. Good way to spend my night.
  • I like the show. I thank you for having us here from Perry Point VA and taking the time to make the show for us to enjoy.
  • The show as an inspirational experience for celebrating the Christmas season.
  • I an truly glad that I came tonight. I enjoyed the entire program. I am 78 years old, but I still enjoy the story of the birth of Jesus.
  • This is a wonderful presentation and it has always gotten me into the Christmas spirit.
  • Clever musical. I miss the tree. I understand that some things must change-but the Word hasn't.
  • Awesome voices! Great idea for the play. What a wonderful way to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dirty Feet

Pampered and Pacified

Silent Lord's Supper